The new year always makes people look forward to what the future might bring. Granted, it’s far from being the new year now (it’s already almost halfway through 2011, man time flies!) but it still doesn’t stop us from looking forward to the good things that will come our way. One of these good things are soon to arrive, however, because we here at Denon are launching our new core line of products, the Integrated Network, or IN-Command A/V receivers! Namely, the AVR-2112CI, AVR-2312CI, and AVR-3312CI.
What’re these IN-Command, series of receivers you might ask? Well, in a nutshell, our new line of receivers will put you, the consumers “IN command and IN control” of all your home entertainment needs, in brand new and very exciting ways! All of these new receivers all come with the sleek new Denon design, which will perfectly match any modern home, apartment, or condominium, but of course, it is what’s underneath, and what the receivers can do, that really makes them an essential part of your home entertainment systems!
So what is it about the IN-Command series that make them so special? Perhaps this list about the IN-Command series will give you a perfect idea of what Denon has in store for the rest of 2011!
In no particular order, here are the top 5 things to look forward to with the IN-Command Series!
- Cutting-edge networking and connectivity features – In today’s world, being connected is not just cool, it’s -required- to function! And the IN-Command series gives this in spades. Each of the three receivers included in the series was designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s content-hungry consumers (that’s you, by the way) by adding a number of connectivity features, like advanced multi-zone networking capabilities, direct connectivity via USB for the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, Wi-Fi music streaming via the new AirPlay, which allows users to stream their iTunes libraries from their iOS devices, Mac, and PC computers, and Denon’s Party Mode Plus, which allows simultaneous playback in up to 5 different rooms where compatible and connected Denon devices are located. But the networking and connectivity features don’t stop here, which brings us to the next thing to look forward to:
- Full home networking and control – In addition to having other audio devices and music sources connected to the receiver, the IN-Command feature has the ability to connect to almost everything but the kitchen sink. Video game consoles, advanced DVD or Blu-ray players (even 3D Blu-ray players at that!), even complex home control systems like Control 4, AMX, and Creston, which will, in turn grant more control over the other connected digital devices. Basically, what this means is that with any of the IN-Command receivers, literally all your digital home entertainment systems can be controlled using just one device!
- Internet connectivity with advanced internet interface capabilities – Networking the IN-Command receiver is great and all, but it’ll fall short without the ability to actually go to the internet! Fortunately, however, it can, and it does so in a much more advanced manner. In addition to the Denon usual of being able to connect with over 12,000 internet radio stations, connect to both free and subscription based services like Pandora and Flickr, and Rhapsody and Napster respectively, the three IN-Command receivers also have a Web browser function, in order to go further into the web, and are all officially “Compatible with Windows 7” to ensure proper connectivity with the new Microsoft operating system, handy when streaming music stored on a Windows PC and/or media server products.
- The cutting-edge of cutting-edge audio technology – But of course, what would our new Denon series be without our trademark audio excellence? As with the previous receivers before them, the IN-Command series will feature some of the most cutting-edge audio tech in our arsenal. Dolby Pro Logic IIz decoding to provide Front Height Effects Channels to make your sound stage much more detailed, Audyssey’s Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, and MultEQ XT technologies that, combined, provide absolutely perfect volume control, audio detail even when the volume is low, and quick, easy, and automatic speaker configuration to provide your home theater with the best audio, regardless of your room’s shape. And for the top of the series, the AVR-3312CI, Audyssey DSX, with front height or expanded width channels to enhance the surround sound even more, adding a vertical component to the horizontal soundfield of a 5.1 channel system. Finally, all three models feature the dual differential 24-bit/192-kHz DACs per audio channel. If all that tech talk was a bit confusing, what it means basically is that the IN-Command series of receivers will sound absolutely perfect.
- The Cost – Normally, the features found in the IN-Command receivers will probably end up costing a lot of money. But this isn’t a normal set of receivers. With SRPs of $599.99, $799.99, and $999.99 for the AVR-2112CI, AVR-2312CI, and AVR-3312CI respectively, our IN-Command receivers provide you with the most bang for the buck, by cramming a lot of advanced technology, all for under $1000! Regardless of your budget, we have an IN-Command receiver ready for you, just itching to transform your home theater system and turn it into one that’s truly ready for the future of home entertainment.
Watch out for our IN-Command series very soon!